Monday, October 22, 2012

Digital Scavenger Hunt

This is a Social Studies scavenger hunt. We were required to find images that represented our list of things: a map, a calendar with an important date, a newspaper, a piece of technology created in the last five years, something showing similarities and differences, a sign showing direction, a political sign with bias, an object that has changed the world, and an inanimate object older than 40 years. It was made using a digital camera, Adobe Photoshop, and Picasa Web. I liked doing this activity. It was a nice reminder that no matter how old students are, they love to go outside and be active. I don't think I would use a scavenger hunt activity with my students,but it was a successful activity in teaching me how to use Picasa and Google presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment